240 Litre Plastic Bin With Wheels
Choose a product variation to view.
The 240L wheelie bin is the most popular waste container commonly used by councils and throughout events, festival and venues of all sizes. It’s high capacity and durable construction make this suitable for all waste products. However, with different colours serving different waste purposes, we recommend that you check with your local authority for which colours they prefer for each waste stream.
Features and Benefits
- Produced using a compact injection moulding process that meets DIN EN 840 and RAL GZ 951/1 criteria
- Constructed from specially developed, high-density polyethylene that is designed to be hard wearing and durable
- Stabilised against the effects of UV rays and resistant to temperature variations and chemicals
- 2x 20cm quiet-running, solid rubber wheels that can be easily changed in the unlikely event of damage
- Zinc-plated steel axle is resistant to corrosion
- Smooth surfaces and contours enable easy cleaning
- Lid is equipped with handles to facilitate easy opening
- Sturdy handle at rear of bin assists with easy movement of empty or full containers
- Bins can be stacked high due to sturdy stacking ribs, saving on space and transportation costs
- All parts of the wheelie bin can be recycled once container has reached the end of its useful life, reducing its environmental impact
- Available in Black, Blue, Green and Red
- Capacity: 240L
- Dimensions: W57.5 x H106.7 x D72cm
- Material: HDPE
**Please note that all images and dimensions are for guidance purposes only. Actual product may vary dependent on manufacturing process.